Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Change

long time havent post any thing here. today im not here to talk how and what happen for this few days . i just wanted to say to all of you ....

start from today and now onward i will not talk and speaking anything that not related to me , i will not do and help on any matter that not related to me ......

i don't understand that wh7y people keep using my name to over come some mater ... and i cna tell you that i really hate this happen . becuase you use my name to pass or over come some problem and do you ever realise that you will bring trouble to me ?

i dont know that why peple can be so selfish ? or im too easy to get bully from you all ? do you think all this is not a matter at all ?

i really dont know ... im help less , i cant do any thing. for the pass 1 year i had been to be a very very so hai person , i know it from the beginnning and i dont know why and this can happen ... if you wana talk what shit bad about me ... i will just let it be .... soon or later .... i will make up my mind .... and that time i can promise all of you i will leave in silnet without tell no one of you ..... the good me will leave this place in silent....

some how i feel not to do so and not to leave this place ... but there is no more reason i stay back .... people using me , people looking down on me. what so ever ....... i already get sick of all this .... i'm sick of all the bullshit ...... im done with it ... im leaving .... soon..... very soon ..

No comments:

Post a Comment