Thursday, July 30, 2009

29/07/09

yupp, pc back to life.... can blogginf again....

hmmm...... what to start first ?? let me talk about everything that happen to me ok ?

my room balckout, the light bulb gone out i think... so hold night i sleep at the living room..... early morning manage to wake up go for exam. lucky i was there early then only i reliese that the tips that i study hold night was wrong so i still go alittle bit of time to catch back my time to do a fast reveiw on the correct topic. but i was to late to enter the exam hall..... i entered to hall at 9.15am i think but the exam start at 9.00am, 15 minute late. lucky i manage to get some rest before the exam so i can answer the paper well.... hopefully the paper can score well.

after the exam i go home and get my real rest..... i slept for the afternoon. so without taking my breakfast and lunch i go back home bath then i sleep straight away. woke up at 5.40pm after get a phone call from Felix..... he asked me whether wanted to drive me to sentral or not... so end up i have to wake up with my tired body.... walk like zombie.... took my towel went in to toilet get a well bath then prepare myself to the TG class.... haiz ..... a suffer lecturer going to start again.

tonight class kinda boring....... but still have to complete it.. cant stop have way... because it was sponser by the MATTA.... tonight class was delay abit to release us out from the class because we was copying some note so.. after the class we (Felix , his GF and me ) went to chulian street to ate curry mee.... for me i personally feel that this stall of curry me is the best among others. so i ordered a bowl of curry mee and a nice mango juice as well.... hahaha... nice combination for my first meal of the day...... dun feel weired..... is true.... i took my first meal of the day around 10.30 pm .......

so here im back to home after the class..... lazy to study for tomorrow exam paper.... kinf of like gave up for the paper ... may be because some reason that i shall not review..... for my buddy .. i think you all wll know....

hmmm.... so here im still dont want to study yet go to sleep..... hang out in this cyber world writing my post...... so i think i will end here for today..... see you all tomorrow ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment