Monday, July 27, 2009

Mixed Feeling

so... here i come again..... this is my second official page that post to the public...... hmm... what i shall write ... let me think...... ok... lets start with my hang out in greenlane McD hold night.

yesterday i hang out at Mcd for hold night.... to do my revision for MC106.... it killing me..... in the end ... i forgetten the last answer for the last question in my final paper.... i have to boom the hold question woth my crap.

today exam, the college arranged her to sit behind me.... she whisper at me twice, this feeling was so sweet, but it was the wrong timing for the sweet moment ... i'm frastrated because i couldn't answer the last question. hope next time... there will be a suitable time for this sweet moment again....

other than that i realy couldn't concentrate on my paper because the sad news that i have on last sunday make me keep thinking of it.... i was so fucked up with news, the news even make me couldn't sleep for few night and do really tears for it... i knew is not worth to happen but.. i so have a hard feeling on her. i couldn't just ignore it like ABC......

one of my brother advice me to be mean, but the fact i couldn't do it..... i'm a person who really cares about relationship..... i hope time will prove me right. believe myself, just ignore the fact i heard.

hmmmm......

hold night of mcd coke make me sick.... i shall take a sleep now... later night still have to go sentral for class.... oh shit.... Mr choo assignment still pending after this week only i will start to do it.. hahah.... the lazy bum bum will always keep it till the last moment rite ? i think most for the buddy out there will agree with me.

so.. i think my second post will end here... wait for the third post lo...
"i knew my post is kinda like junk.... but just let me voice out what my mind wanted to say ok ? i think this is the only space i can talk freely.... do comment me if you feel uncomfortable with it. "

2 comments:

  1. bro, trust me.. let it go.. u should do it now.. i know its hard but u can do it 1.. trust u can and u sure can.. i will be there to support u.. take care n relax n don think too much.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx for the support.....
    but.... i will stnad on my promise till my promise done ..
    just let me finish up my last promise....
    i knew is hard to hope for a wonderful accident... but atleast when i leave i can feel better when i still stand on my promise at the end

    ReplyDelete