Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dramatic morning

now still noon 12.49 while i writing this post... cant wait till night to share about it....

this morning ... i almost late for my exam!!!!! my exam started at 9am..... and i wako up at 9.11am...... the moment i woke up and look at the time..... i straight away jump up then rush into the toilet get chage then drive my bike ..... rush like hell to the college ...... when i arrived the exam hall..... the time was 9.25am.... 5 more minute i will be banded from the exam..... so dramatic morning ........

the moment i sat down on my place in the hall..... i still took 5 more minute to over come the feeling of " Fuck !!! I'm late" lucky then i'm manage to sit for the exam.

the way i came down from the lift (took me 2 minute for the ride) i try to give myself a reasonable excuse if i'm late to the hall..... one and the only thing come in to my mind is that i will tel the examiner that i stuck in the lift (should be the best reason already right ? )

now i'm home ..... means i done woth the paper already lo... tomorrow is my last paper ... wohoo... after the paper i gonna fly d ...... hehe off from college for 3 weeks... but unfortunately.... i got to work after my last paper ... my boss called me that i have to work at 12 noon at the Upper Penang Road for the PA set up..... the everynight i still have to go sentral for the TG class.. haiz ........

my so called 3 weeks off still busy with sentral class and my PA work..... but nvm .. i will have my 4 days totallly off from work and class to melacca soon.... hahaha....... cant wait for it....
( for this holiday.. i have to skip 4 days class and 4 days work.... lost for RM 400 for the salary and absent 4 more times)

okie..... i think today my post wil stop here... hehehe.... time for my sleeping time again.. later noon at 2 i think felix will come over pick me up for some shopping duty...... busy day started at here lo......

No comments:

Post a Comment