Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Moody

dear readers out there, actually this two night i have few nice funny story wanted to share with you. but my moody come so sudden that cause me have no happy mood to share with you all.
i just wanted to release out my moody here tonight.

this morning i do feel realy happy because i do get a call from her early in the morning, even though is a call that asking me some thing about oral exam but i do still feel happy because her voice is what i get to hear . i do admit that i really feel sweet and happy but i knew this is just a chace once in a full moon.

when night comes my moody comes along, i dont know why.... may be i do really miss her very much. from the sad fact the i heard i do still ignore it...... because i dont want to accept the fact. but i knew i have to accept it one day.... but not today either tomorrow.....

alot of buddy do advice me to let go hand on her, but for me personally i cant do so.... don't ask me why..... i can only tell you i really as stardborn as a cow in relationship........ if you dont trust me... just see what happen on my left arm....

back to the moody topic...... why she could make me feel moody..... may be is my jealousy.... my dissappointment and frustrated ..... i cant explain it much... the only thing that i can sau is that i do really care about her... i do....

still alot mixed feeling in me.... but some how i just couldn't say all out here... just let it remain in my mind .... ok...

for the next 2 days i think i cant make anypost because my pc under maintainence. back soon to share with you my funny story ok.......

Moody still here................ arkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.......................... :"(

No comments:

Post a Comment