Friday, July 31, 2009

Busy day

yupp.... im here again in Mc D greelane to write this blog while i'm having revision here for my tomorrow last paper ....... hope later i wont wake up late agaian for the exam.......

tomorrow will be a busy day because my exam start at 9 am then after my exam i straight away have to go office to meet my boss for the job. tomorrow i will have my job at upper penang road.... hope i manage to make it to my class at 7pm....

after the class i will go to sunset to celebrate my buddy birthday with him..... i think will be a liquor night again...... hopefully i can get enough drink to make myself drunk.... hahhahahaha ......

drunk = tension released......

waiting for the night lo.......

tata... see u all on saturday again....

updated :

i'm so happy..... finally i finished my exam !!!! tonight gonna go wild..... wanna get drunk (hopefully) ....... extra happines that i can talk with her again just right after she wake up from her sweet dream..... do you know that ..... voice of a person just awaken is just the right n sweet voice that u wish to listen everyday.

bye guys.. i want to go work already....

No comments:

Post a Comment