Sunday, July 26, 2009

First Blog testing ......

idea out of no where...... finally i got myself another blogspot account that i think this time i will open this blog page to public and for those people that knew me.

actually few days back i keep thinking that i should open a blog to save all my penang memory for the last four month i'm here....... some of you wondering why my sentence sound like this. i'm a student in penang, and i never much talk about it among my friend..... when you ask me why i do so, the only answer i'm able to tell you is that ..... i don't wish to talk about it.

hmmm.... back to the topic..... now i'm writing this page in greenlane Mc D . i don't even know why i do so..... hahaha..... maybe last night the sad fact the i heard do really make me go crazy in the sense that i can't concentrate on my tomorrow final exam....... can't even sleep during night. feel so damm sad and fucked up.....

hmmm... i dun know what im writing now..... the only thing i knew is that i waiting my buddy come back to study with me and i only testing on blogspot for my first time.....

so... to those who will read this page soon... just enjoy my crap ya.....

soon will blogging again.

No comments:

Post a Comment