Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Curious Day

Good afternoon to all my readers out there.... i'm happy to have you all reading my crap here.... hahah ....... sharing the word here..... some times i wonders..... who will be my readers ? i really wanted to know .... mind to drop some word in the chat box when you all read my blog... can ?

hahahaha ^^

so back to my writing ...... today was the first day of my second week studies in college..... today i got alot of question from my coursemate and junior..... their question are alomst the same in point ... but asked me in the different way..... they asked me .... " are you chasing/tackling her ?" " do you still love with the same girl ? " " do you having two love relationship at once ? " " are you still single ? " all kind of this question was asked toward me during my 3 hours in college..... then my answer will be " ya , i'm still looking foward to have love relationship with her " " i'm single now " " yupp i'm still in love with the same girl " ..... then they reply me with " ohh... " " what the fuck !!! u still in love with her ? almost a year story..... but you both still not together... what for ? " " ohh.. i though you already have a girlfriend at some where then still looking forward to be with her... " all this negative reply i have .

hahahaha....... i just wondering .... actually what is happening .... why at the same day and quiet at the same time ..... everyone is concern about my love life? is it you all my blog readers ?

first of all.... i would like to say thanks if you all are my blog readers... because you all help me to earn RM0.25 last month ... hahahaha ....... second ...... i wish you all are really clear that who the girl that i always mention in my blog and i title her as " her " in most of my post...... thirdly.... even is already a years story that between me and her... i might knew the outcome that you all might not really understand ..... and i not really wanted to talk about in this post .....

hmm..... today... missed my first class in college... over slept.. hahah ....... then the noon class.... i realise that the final project was so so hard .... i going to die ...... it will make me suffer soon ..... haiz ....

final sem ... everthing is goin to change soon ....... sad ......
i just wondering .... why her PM in msn state " left 122 days " she is counting for wat date ? i really wanted to know ..... if you all out there that know what is going to happen ... mind to tell me ?

so ... here i will stop for today..... see you all tomorrow again ....

No comments:

Post a Comment