Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hungry Ghost Festival

yupp..... today is the hungry ghost festival.. so i going to skip another day of night class .. i scare ghost disturb me when i on my way back(konon sendiri takut :P )..... and tonight also .... i promise to make myself drunk again at sunset bar....... as you know ... last post i told you all i had been title as a lier ... im damm feel not nice about it ... so tonight ... ithink i'm going to make myself drunk so that i can forget things that i'm dun like when i wake up ...... dun worry ... tml morning i don't have morning class.... because of GAA ... so ... i can enjoy my night ....

still in moody actuallly .... i cant tell you all how much i miss her in word .... i really wish to be with her.... last night before i slee i send her a sms .... about some thing .. i feel that lately . she just don't so often reply me anymore.. is it some thing goes wrong d ? i don't know . i just didn't ask her much .... let it be .... just let me happilly fuck myself to be happy ... then this will be my last 3 months here i think ...... so .... everything will gone soon i think .....

i feel that quiet people read my post ..... but i'm not sure is her reading this .. i just .....
..... ..... ... ...

love you and miss you will only i would like to say it to you ......

but soon i knew some thing will reach to end ..... when i make myself gone silently...


so ..... waiting for the moon ... and beeer / liquor again to make myself drunk ...

No comments:

Post a Comment