Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lier

yupp...... lier... "penipu"......... "da pian zhi"......

penang people..... do i really look like a lier to you all ? i can tell you.... at this moment ..... i kinda upset... because i found out that ..... people in this state choose not to believe me anymore....... actually.....what really happened ? can you all tell me ?

i can admit that ... 4 years ago...... i'm lie-ing in a love relationship...... i though that ny making beautiful lies will create alot sweet moment.... but ...... 1 year ago.... i realise i made a fucking big mistake by doing all this " beautiful lies" that cause me lost alot in term of everything in relationship..... and i knew i will receive karma from what silly mistake a i did for the passed 3 years.... i'm seriouly regret about that.... i really do...... as a result .... i promise i will never make and lies ..... and as a sign for me to always remember this promise... i did a S.E.A.L on myself ..... so that everything morning when i wake up.... brushing my teeth .. i will always remember how silly i hurt her for 3 years .... and how bad was i'm at that time .....

as a result..... i can truely sad that i never lie a penangiest ..... but untill today... after 2 years i'm here..... i realise that poeple around me never believe me anymore.... i can tell you that i'm fucking sad now ... i really do .....

things keep bodering me in my mind ....... i know my days is nearly here for me to say good bye...... thing keeps fuck me off....

i knew i'm fucking mistery in everything i did.... this is me .... i never want to promote myself ... and willing to give away credit if you all want... i just want to make her happy but seems like she really think that i'm a mother fucking lie-ing around her.......

i know i'm poor in everything .... no car , no cash , no house, not good looking ... but what i did just to make you happier.......

i dont mind anymore..... if .... you people in penang or else where that i'm so like to lie you all ... please put a BIG BIG sign in my chat box and tell me how i lied you ok !!!!!!

i really dont want to leave penang because i wishing something to happen end of this year ... but....... if the people of the state donr allowed me to stay here anymore.. i can make sure that ..... i will be gone in penang straight after my exam is over..... and i promise..... i will leave in silent ... i reather leaving alone in sadness..... and i will not explain further for all fake news that you all heard .... just take me as a mother fucker lier ok !!!!

in making you all happy in the next four month ..... i will silent off..... i promise i wil do that ...... you all wil not see me if the time not needed me to be there......

sorry to al my readers ...... this posr contain alot of rude word ... forgive me for saying all the F word .... sorry .... i just too sad and too angry about this ....

No comments:

Post a Comment