Friday, September 4, 2009

Things That Happen To Me This Two Night

after my last post.... things happening around me ..... alot ..... there are things that cheer me up and there is bad bad thing that happen too..... let me list out one by one here ....


03/09/09

6.00pm:
post on my FB wall to invite people join me for dinner......
7.00pm:
when out to eat dinner with my formal hometown classmate near sungai nibong.
9.00pm:
when out with Gan.siang for second round dinner..... steamboat.... i'm really full in that night.
before the steamboat, we brought 2 birthday cake for yee zai's girlfriend.
12.00am:
went out to buy beer again...... drink at 5th floor.... untill 5am.
5.01am:
reach home, then bath and sleep.

04/09/09

12.00pm:
just wake up, then ready to class at 3pm
1.00pm:
decided to skip class,go prangin for shopping, planned to buy some stuff as persent to put in her new car.
3.00pm:
end up buying my brother's graduation present, and coming tuesday will bring her to choose the present for her car.
4.00pm:
called my bro in taiping to ask him come back celebrate brothers graduation ceremony... who know...... he met up in a serious accident in ipoh after his work...... broken leg , ribs and pelvic bone...... he no not dare to tell me, because he said this news will effect me in my studies for my final semester..... i fuck him up in the phone...... because didn't tell me earlier...... so i'm goin to ipoh on sunday to visit him...... hopefully he is ok .....
7.00pm:
reached home..... i ask my housemate to go dinner together.... so... we end up steamboat again..... untill 11.00pm.....
12.00am:
i'm home now.... feeling full and really worry for my brother in ipoh now.... tired..... hoping sunday come fast.. so i can go ipoh !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment