Thursday, September 3, 2009

What a Night.....

i really enjoy my time in penang last night with nick(the hot stuff), kok yang (the young cock), vick(the dick+drunker last night), jeremy (the germz),siew ee(the newbies),(the royal)Prince and raja.

they gave me a wonderful night at Mr Pot last night...... even though i didn't get myself drunk last night but i really enjoying see my buddy drunk and they sing like crazy in Mr Pot ... hahah .... fun the see them drunk ...... i really enjoy it...... we enjoy the time we spend together... and the topic we talk ... make us laugh like crazy....... spend quiet alot.. but is worth for the moment..... that why i always said " beer will bring cheering moment for you some times...."

after the chill we go eat mamak ... then we go for another round in Mr Pot again ..... just to get enough beer for the night.... hahaha .... after the drinking session ... we went to penang airport to send our senior to taiwan for their degree studies.....

actually in the airport.... my mind have alot of question that appear ...... " will i have this chance to fly out " " will i have so many buddy sending me off at the airport " " will i tell all my friend that i'm leaving " " will i....... " alot alot of thing that comes into my mind ..... i just don't know how to say it .... kinda moody for awhile in there ..... but then .... seniors......... i don't really close to them also ... just go there for fun only......

after sending them into the departure gate..... time already around 6.30am.... i'm still not home yet .... this hour .... we drive off from the airport.... heading to the dim sum place and get ourself a very nice breakfast....... hahaha ... so ...... after beer and chill we go airport, after awhile of sadness in airport, we go dim sum to heal everything up with nice breakfast ....

after the breakfast... time already showed 8.30am...... is time for me to go home .... take a bath and rest .. haha ..... then now 5.30pm... i woke up ... to share my last night moment with you all.......

soon or later i think sum where around oct or nov.... i gonna make a party to farwell myself .. and i just hoping all my buddy will come over ..... get yourself drunk and let me laugh at you ok !!!! just let me have some silly moment in penang for the last 3 months before i really leave here..... i knew i gonna miss everything here .... esspecially her ... but i just don't know how to tell her .... ... i think i just need to silent myself off very soon ...

so .... dun care everything first ..... just gila gila pass my day in happy mood .... then .. make myself happy in this 3 months ...... remember everyone, everything here..... i can promise i will leave my mark here for the last time ..

No comments:

Post a Comment