Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Prince

Happy Birthday Prince.......

i would like to say this to my brother prince. last friday night i skip my work from mois to attend my brother's birthday. we went to sunset bistro at batu ferringgih . that night we had a good time there.....

i admitted that i'm so stim that night after trying to clear all the beer that left out, in the end i still couldn't manage to do so because i want too tired and abit drunk after the 9 bucket beer plus my sleepless night for hold week because my final exam.

that night i was happy because i manage to celebrate another brother's birthday with him. plus that night really a best night for me to get some alcohol so that i can try to make myself drunk and don't ever wanted to think all the sad fact the i heard few days back.

at least that i able to make myself drunk, safely send all buddy home and sleep hold day for the next day. Prince really drunk like shit that night , eventually he still sober enough to watch the firework that i risk my own safety to put for him.

this fellow messed up sunset bistro by vomiting his birthday cake and beer in the bistro after their business hour.

serious talking here... i enjoy the night even though prince was drunk, but then still got my brother siang and mars to drink with me ...... at least i still sober to know mr alex and mr john that night.

i hoping that one day in this year i will manage to have some thing same like this but that time i wish all buddy that was there shall drink along with me without and one stopping each other..... just make yourself drunk like shit then just sleep quietly at the beach for the hold morning .

this will be a day that my memory will always remember off... because it was really a memorable hang out night with all my buddy .......

we hope and wish for the next liquor and alcohol night ok !!

here i'm off..... holiday now... but serious lonely now....... fuck !!! i'm too free to stay alone and feel the loneliness.........

No comments:

Post a Comment