Monday, August 3, 2009

Boring.....

2 days had passed .... i still stim on friday night memory...... i so wanted to go sunset make myself drunk again......... (i'm not addicted to alcohol ok !!! just my mood now is with beer) i knew i shall well control myself from the piss drink...... so..... i will hold on this feeling till november... so i can seriously make all this piss into the dangerous liquor mixture...... wakakak :)

so ... officially today is my first day having holiday for my day college....... so boring ..... everyone go back to hometown.... left me alone here..... shit..... all because of sentral...... every night i still have to attend classes....... is everynight !!! hai .... some saturday and sunday i have to go back to the classes too....... i'm tied up with this college already... haiz ..... i hope end of this year ... i can graduate from both of this college and get the cert at the same time....... hopefully by dec 15 2009 i can finished everything up !!!!! looking foward for this date......

sadly to said ..... graduate means a new life coming.... i hate to have another new life.... for the pass 3 years left my home,go around paninular malaysia to find my own spot to live on... i think end of this year i must consider myself where shall i be again ..... hopefully i can stay in penang till Aug 2010 so that i can keep my promise towards a person... then i will definitely consider where shall i be in the future.... hopefully is a island that brings me hope and my career....

haiz ....... stuck with the night classes at sentral..... holiday during the day..... seriouly make me feel like i'm a pig.... sleep till late noon..... finished my branch then continue sleep again ..... haiz .... so no life......

start tomorrow i think i will keep on my own track..... to cut down 50% of the size...... so ... hardcore war shall happenned soon .......

today is 3rd Aug is Prince Birthday .... happy birthday to him lo .......

No comments:

Post a Comment