Saturday, August 8, 2009

Her

this post i would like to talk about her......... a sentence from her today do make me feel nice in the sense that i make me feel happy...... she post in fb said"tq for sumbody bought me a breakfast ..!!" i'm not sure y just she sms me and told me this .... but she choose to post in wall post......

i admit that i love her...... but i knew that i shouldn't to. this story started 1 year ago..... i meet her at my house due to some rental house dealing ...... that time she was with her cold highlighted curly hair..... her looks in this way really catch my sight straight away..... she in was a junior of mine.... but i never notice her before in the college compound... untill the day she came to my house...... i'm really feel that i'm a failer that time... because i never notice her....(not to say big .. in college i think no one will not know me in that particular time.... because i kinda like a high profile person in that period.... and technically saying is that i should see n notice every single face of the student in the college already..... mainly because i'm kinda like the fucked up person that hang around..... bully the senior and also junior with my new known buddy ..... waakakak ^^ )

after ther first met at my house...... everyday i went to college .... everytime i sat in the canteen the first thing i did is to search for her shadow....... done know start when .. i started to feel like i'm in love with her....

for everything i did..... i do not hope for credit... i just wanted to let her know that i do have a will to take care of her.. and i really do...... untill today...... things went complicated..... and i just dont know how to explain it...... so.... (i'm kinda tired now... continue later with this story if i have time...... wanted to sleep with the nice happy quote "tq for sumbody bought me a breakfast ..!!" from her...... )

{later 8 pm have to go work till tomorrow morning 6 am at pulau jerajak....... haiz ..... rest first ... to be continue.... }

No comments:

Post a Comment