Tuesday, August 25, 2009

College Reopen

Good Morning my lovely blog readers....... today is official first day of my college reopen..... so here i'm, back to the morning classes again....... this return back ... i upgreaded with the title most senior rank in the college ..... you know why ? because this is my final semester already .... so basically you say that this will be my last four month in this college. after that i will greaduate and i might end up meself of working in some where in this world ........ might be in singapore, might be in dubai, might be staying back in penang, or just pack all my stuff back to hometown...... haiz ...... don't know what decision i should made......

today as 25/08/2009........ look backward to 25/08/2009 it was two years back...... it was the first day i came to penang for education purposes. it was my first time come over penang ..... and it was a nice place to be in..... in this two years ... i was happy because i met my brothers here...... i met my friend here... and i met up some one i love here also...... here was a place that bring a new memory to me ..... it help me to walk over my old days ..... i started my working experience in entertaiment field here..... i started my PR's life here..... and i started to be tougher even untill now i'm still alone here .......

if you ask me am i regret to be here..... i will only answer you that is a give and take option for me ..... if two years back i choose to go UCSI or NOTT 's i might end up meeting up and be with her ...... and we might not needed to saperated .... and my life will mostly different from now ......

yes .... i'm the most senior rank in the college now...... i promise to did some thing serious crazy to UHM the college before i leave ..... this was the promise i made with germz ...... hahha ..... start today i should enjoy my last four months time in this college ...... (hopefully i can did that, actually i just wish that i can spend more time with her.....) so here i will end my writing ...... want get a short nap ...... later 1pm will have my second class.

wish you happy always ..... i do really miss you...

No comments:

Post a Comment