Sunday, August 23, 2009

Junction

emotional moment now ..... things came into my mind ........ i really scare the time passes by.... this is the second time i hate this time passes by thing...... the first time was when she decide to continue a new life with him..... and that was a hurt time for me untill now...... and is a very very hard time for me ... even though almost one year story ago.......

soon in four months times.... i will be reaching another junction of life...... is time for me to make decision..... but this time i really scare to make decision... because i knew i in love with her ... and i hard to make and change on that ...... but i still got my parent to take care as well.... then is time for me to build up my career...... graduating soon ...... continue to study or not is another chapter story.....

i dont want to leave everything that beside me ..... but they soon or later will leave me too... because all of them not from the same place ... i just wish i can be with her till the end .... happy ever after ...

is time to me to say goodbye soon.... i admit that this time goodbye wil be that hardest and sadest once ..... because i'm leaving the girl love and i care , my brothers and my friend.... they walk along with me al this while ..... bring happiness to me all the time .... support me when i needed it ...

and now is the day counting down to the end ....... another sad fact is that this year will be my last year having brithday on this island ... i would like to be with all my brothers, friend and her to celebrate along ... i'm planning on it .... but on my birthday this year ... i was at melaka for the overland trainning for my tour guide course ... i missed out the day .......

i gonna miss alot of thing here...... i build up too many friendship here..... and son or later ... i'm leaving them ........

i really sad now ........ do abit feel like crying .....

sad .............................

No comments:

Post a Comment