Monday, August 31, 2009

Suddenly Emotional

this is my first blog that i post , where by now i'm at my own house now........ at this hour i should already sleep because of my tiredness of working in the shop and later morning i need to drive back to KL.... i already slept actually ..... but i feel some thing wrong in my dreams and feel sad..... so i wake up and do nothing now...... just because of this silly feeling.

yesterday i did moon cake my ownself, this is the very first time of me doing mooncake ..... and i did it nice and good in looking too...... so i will bring some back to penang to enjoy it ..... i will share this with the special her..... it was real hand made by me ... i hope she can feel the love that i create for her...... sorry to my penang buddys that reading this because i didn't share this moment with you all...... this moon cake i purposely come home and made for her so..... sorry to you all ok.....

i saw her msn pm wrote "left four months" is this the clue thar she talking about me ? or this is her last four months as well ? will she leave me suddenly ? is a guess that bodering me ..... haiz ...... shall i be the one that leaving ..... by why she is the one who wrote the time limit left ?
really make me want to know about it ........

i can tell you all that at this moment ..... i'm really emo...... because i may leave my home for few months..... maybe longer .... i gonna miss my parents and sisters over here..... my dogs too...... and i may leaving this country too...... if i got the contract offer......

if... if.. i really get the offer... i will make myslf to sign 5 years contract with boss..... so that after 5 years of working in others country.... i can enough saving to do everything i want..... if i really fly away from MY end of this years...... i only wish to say "i love you" to both of the ladies that able to make me cry..... i knew i will not call you both to say goodbye..... because i may not wanted to cry at the moment when i'm leaving..... and i knew SL will not wanted to knew the news that sound like this as well at the last minute...... because she use to be very very sad when alex tell her he will leaving the country when he was at the airport.......

so.... if .... if ....... i'm really leaving ...... i will go in silent....... so no one will realise i'm gone(i know i'm very good in playing this HILANG game ^^) i promise ..... i will gone in silent ... just like my blog title (mindsilentvoice)....

so...... i think i cant able to sleep anymore.... so i can only wait for the time ..... to start drive back to KL and head to penang at 5.30pm from puduraya....... i think tomorrow pudu gonna be very crowed.... haiz .......

wish you guys nice day.... sorry to make you all feel emo same like me after reading this post ..... cheers guys.... be happy always......

No comments:

Post a Comment