Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Up Up Up

Yupp... to my lovely readers ...... "Up" will be my topic today ........ you all watched it ? this is a very nice movie i can tell you ...... i'm not sure wil you all agree with me or not ... because you al out there may not like animation/ cartoon at all....... but for me .... i can tell you that i really like this movie .....

i only notice that i like to watch cartoon/animation when i was 18...... is true ... i really like bleach, naruto, Up, and lots more ..... i do enjoy watching cartoon.... because for me ... i do feel that cartoon can heal my emotional ...... it company me all the time when out here all alone when i turn into 18....

lets back to "Up"...... last night i went for this movie with siang and prince ...... first time .... i was in the cinema with al the kids in the cinema with me .... last night movie session...... there are alot of kids and parents rather couple or adult ..... and i think three of us are only the teenagers who sat inside the cinema enjoying the cartoon with those kids. ...

actaully those kids laugh happily ...... and we do follow them enjoy the scene too....... having a great time in there even though we dont know each others ...... back to my time when i was a kid ..... my parents dont bring me to cinema so often ... hahaha ...... that time thay all was busying working i think ....

hmm..... at the end of the story ....... it make my tears drop just one... because i do really in touched with the story line .... i like cartoon ... because it remind me alot of thing that happen to me ......

hmmm.... today classes was started ... kinda boring in the class.... feel sleepy ....... haiz ..... but this may be my last time sitting in class room .. studying ... so ... i have to enjoy my last four months and my last chance in class...... degree..... i may not make it already .... because financial problem ..... so.... this will be enough for me so reach so far ...... hopefully ...... can still continue study ...... wakakakkakakakka student life is always the best what .......

working l ife was not enjoy at all..... this month my income all stuck..... no job ...... all thanks to hungry ghost festival ...... house business stuck (during this month chinese less move house one), pc nad hp business kinda slow in move ..... event & entertaiment field die straight straight..... no PA and shooting vedio session... haiz ..... no income this month ...... suffer....... haiz ......

ok ends here for today .... bye ...

i miss her .... alot .....
miss you ... love you ..

No comments:

Post a Comment