Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sick 03

today still in sick mood........ but not as sick as yesterday...... so i end up forcing myself to attend my night classes, half way during the class.... i cant stand the pain the suddently attack my head.... i though of excuse myself go home ..... but since i skip 1 week class to enjoy then now is pay back time. so i just ran out sentral to the nearest 7-11 brought myself panadol and a bottle of 1.5 liters mineral water..... i took 1 pil of the white medecine .... then feel much more better ..... until i finished my class at 10pm.

now already 10.50pm show on my pc.... i just want some one that can company me for a dinner ...... i treat also nevermind....(i post a wall post at facebook) but i think no one will turn on my offer ..... haiz ...... just a sad lonely guy....

today is my grandma birthday ...... happy birthday ah po......... sorry ya.... almost a year i cant make my time free to pay a visit to you...... i promise you after end of this before i plan my new plan again .. i will back home to stay with you 2 weeks ok !!

haiz ...... sad sad .... still no one reply my wall post in facebook....... so ..........
i think i wil just have to eat my pink , big and small white colour medicine then go to sleep lo .....

haiz ...... empty stomach eat medicine... i think i'm killing myself ...... ate two slice of bread before eat medicine lo.........

oh yar ... mummy called me just now ...... i can heard that she is very worried about me ...... i can just promise her i will take good care of myself ....... (pretend i'm ok during the phone call... not even one sound of coughing :P)

so ... i'm going to eat my bread now .. then follow with my "dessert" then i will have to go and sleep already .... because tomorrow morning i have to attend mesra melaysia program at sunway hotel from 9am till 5 pm...... (shit..... this feeling such as working lifestyle....)

ok la ...... i wanna stop here already ......... wish me recover as soon as possible la ...... then good night world ....... love you all ...... miss you so much .....

No comments:

Post a Comment